Well, at least it’s feeling more like spring lately…
Three Midvale Community Garden committee members attended the 2016 Community Gardens Summit in Warner Park today, February 20th, and had a wonderful morning full of composting, community building and gardening talk and trainings. We look forward to sharing ideas and plans with all of our gardeners soon.
Other tidbits and dates:
- Please watch for a Gardeners Survey from the committee coming to your inbox in early March.
- Opening day: Sunday Apr 24 1-3 pm
- Closing day: October 16
- Everyone is welcome to join us at 6:30pm in the Sequoya Library for the garden committee meetings:
- March 7
- April 18
- May 9
- June 6
- July 11
- September 12
- Interested in a plot for 2016? Please send your name and contact info to the Registrar
- Thank you and see you soon in the garden