June 3, 2013
- Wasps in the shed
- Need new estimate on scaled back water spigot project
- Rebecca LaRose will repair the horse
- Last time we talked about revisiting the patio plan
fruit trees, shrubs, & vines najwa, phil
block the bindweed christy
permaculture guild christy
- Christy – adding thyme divisions
- Christy – working on getting some free wood chip mulch. Emailed Sean Gere.
- Najwa’s vision – extend the permaculture area into the pear trees.
- Next work day is June 9 4-6pm
- Weed permaculture guild
- Lay down newspaper in the guild and cover with mulch (could we get a shipment of wood chip type mulch for the guild?)
Can we ask the city to put a public trash bin along Midvale
put in an order for wood chip mulch — Christy put in an order for this
- Everyone needs to use the smaller compost bins closer to the school until the large ones closer to the tool shed are empty.
school garden monica
budget & purchasing ann k
- Looking to scale back the spigot project to within budget
web ann w
- Christy added map of permaculture guild
links & info